Management Training Academy
What are Management Training Academies (MTA)?
MTAs are the cornerstone of our business model. The most intensive and comprehensive powersports education model, MTAs are year-long academies that not only teach your manager, or future manager, how to manager, they teach your employees discipline, dedication, efficiency, business acumen, and how to measure their department. Your manager will be forced to be accountable to their peers, complete homework assignments, train their staff, and meet with their owners throughout their time in their academy.
All MTAs include three essential components of business:
- Composite geography and benchmarks. If you want to hold your managers accountable, they must understand the statistics of their department. They cannot effectively manage their department behaviors if they do not understand how their numbers correlate.
- Departmental processes are essential to effectively manage. A large aspect of our MTAs is a deep dive into understanding, implementing, and managing processes. Managers will learn the psychology behind an effective sales process, how to ensure accountability, and how to create an environment that relies on systems and not individuals.
- Management and Leadership is the last pillar that your manager will master. We emphasize and instill leadership principles and effective management philosophies by forcing your managers to become accountable to their peers in class, Garage Composite staff, their owner, general manager, and most importantly – themselves.
What types of MTA do you provide?
- General Management Training Academy
- Sales Management Training Academy
- Finance and Insurance Management Training Academy
- Parts and Accessories Management Training Academy
- Service Management Training Academy
Who teaches the MTA?
Our entire staff is involved in teaching our MTA’s, bringing in select trainers for select topics.
Where are the MTA located?
All of our MTAs are held in Denver, CO.
Why are the MTA so long?
Our MTAs are not a quick hit or a loose training session. We intend to evolve and transcend your student to the next level…this simply cannot be done in a one-day class. The MTA initiative is not only meant to make the student better, we encourage self-reflection, involvement of supervisors, and development of a business plan that takes months to create. Our MTA’s are an investment meant to produce future leader, not staff for a season.
Do you have any other options besides MTA?
As the industry’s leading consulting provider, Garage Composites will custom tailor any training program that your dealership could need. If a MTA is not what you need, we also offer in-dealership training and other custom training programs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!